Little Grizzlies After School Program
See you in the fall! Look for 2018-2019 registration forms in August or request them by emailing:
Welcome to the Little Grizzlies After School Program!
Our goal is to provide an enriching and safe place for children who need to remain at school for a little extra time.
- The Program is available for North Woods enrolled students from Learning Readiness to 6th Grade.
- Your student can be scheduled any day or days throughout the school year that you would need the Program. We have no days per week commitment.
- The Program is available afterschool until 6 pm Monday - Friday. You can pick up your child(ren) anytime leading up to 6 pm.
- Late fees are charged for late pick ups after 6:05 pm.
- Registration Form MUST be completed and returned to Program staff/supervisor prior to student attending the Program.
- Communicate with Little Grizzlies Staff at least 24 hours in advance the day or days your student will attend each week.
- If your student is not scheduled with Program Supervisor, they will be sent home on the bus.
- Please be sure to let your student’s teacher know the schedule as well. Otherwise your student will be sent home on the bus.
- Please communicate any information to Program staff. (Pick up, scheduling, payments, etc).
**Please notify the school office and Denise Parson regarding any changes to your child's after school plans.
If your student takes ill, please communicate this with Program staff.
An authorized adult must come in to pick up and sign out student.
- The fee is $5 per day per student. Family discount of $4 per additional child attending. Payment is due by Friday each week.
Program Supervisor: Denise Parson, 218-666-5221 ext. 5110
Program worker: Jessica Graves, 218-410-4514
Forms can be found outside the North Woods Library in the magazine rack. Little Grizzlies Registration form can also be found in the Community Education forms tab for you to download and print.